Without the proper set of electrical appliances, your kitchen experience might be troubling, which is not good in any way. Proper tools and machines can make your cooking experience extremely easy and enjoyable at the same time.
As you know, in India, everyone loves to eat chapatti. You can see it in every house at the time of eating. If we go little back in time, then you will remember that chapattis were made in huge numbers in order to feed the large families. Despite our love for chapatti not everyone can give them a proper shape. If you are the one of those who are unable to provide the chapatti with round shape. You don’t have to worry; in this case, with best roti maker, you can easily give them a perfectly round shape. The smooth operation of the roti maker is cherry on the cake.
What is a Roti Maker?
Roti makers are the device that helps in making the round rotis easily and rapidly. This is why housewives, as well as bachelors and working persons, love them because they help them in eating “Ghar ki Roti” with the ease. Many people can’t even imagine life without this fantastic machine. There are numerous Roti Maker’s brands in the market, but below down we reviewed Top 10 Best Roti Maker in India. This list will help you in getting the best machine at an affordable rate.
Top 10 Best Roti Maker in India 2020
Table of Contents
Have a look at the list of top 10 Best Chapati maker and their features and functions. Choose the one which seems the best for you in terms of price and function.
10. Gtc Eagle Non-Stick Detachable Roti Maker
With a silver body and impressive look, Gtc Eagle Non-Stick Detachable Roti Maker can increase the impression of your kitchen. At the same time, it will ease the process of oil-free roti making very easy for you. Roti maker has a meager price, which will help you in reducing the financial burden.
- For hassle-free functioning machine needs only 900 watts.
- The diameter of 8-inches supports the big sizes of rotis.
- The machine supports uniform heating and has a secure operating system.
- Comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- It has the ergonomic handle, which is easy to grip.
9. Sunflame RM1 900-Watt Roti Maker
Sunflame is a brand which is quite popular and has a reputation in the market. With Sunflame RM1 900-Watt Roti Maker company proves this fact. Body of the Sunflame machine is made up of pure Stainless steel, which is best for the kitchen appliances.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on the Roti maker.
- High-quality heating coil for better results.
- Easily cleanable SS cover.
- Comes with thermostat for security purposes.
8. Eveready RM1001 900-Watt Roti Maker
Everyday Roti Maker is a fantastic combination of smooth operation, impressive style, and professional looks. Quickly washable stainless steel body makes it even more attractive. The company provides ergonomic handle so that you can grip it comfortably.
- Smart dual heating element system to save time.
- Indicator light to notify whether roti is pressed properly or not.
- Non-stick base plates which are easily washable.
- Automatic cut-off function to maintain the quality of roti.
7. Green Home 1001 900 watts non-stick Roti Maker
If you are looking for a budget-friendly roti maker, then you must go for Green Home Roti Maker because the company provides a lot of advanced feature at a very low price. Comes with non-stick finish this roti maker is straightforward to use. You can also go through the manual to understand it properly.
- 900 watts power is enough for its smooth functioning.
- Bakelite handle to hold it comfortably.
- Smart thermostatic control for safety.
- Light-weight and can be carried easily.
- Promotes oil-free cooking.
6. Jaipan JDRM-901 1000-Watt Jumbo Roti Maker
Jiapan is known for its quality and trust. This roti maker is packed with all those features which you want to have in your roti maker. This roti maker consumes 1000 watt power and works with efficiency.
- Comes with an indicator lamp.
- The shockproof body ensures the safety of the user.
- Very easy cleaning process.
- Made of ISO suggested Stainless steel.
5. Picasso Roti Maker
Picasso roti maker is for those who don’t want to pursue the traditional style of roti making. Its affordable price and features separate it from others in all terms, including price, functioning, and advancement.
- Ergonomic handle for the firm grip.
- Fume-free roti pressing process.
- Built with premium quality stainless steel.
- You get a 1- year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Non-stick coated the base plate.
4. Magic Surya 900-Watt Roti Maker
Magic Surya has a bit small diameter, but this won’t affect the quality and design of the roti. Ergonomic handle eases the pressing and keeps the plate together. The company provides a manual for easy operation.
- Comes with a Stainless steel cover plate and a light indicator.
- Magic Surya has the automatic thermostat to keep the body cool when inner plates are warm.
- There is a knob to lift the top plate.
- The surface is grid-based and non-stick, which is coated with Teflon.
- 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
3. Bajaj Vacco Roti Maker
Unique features of Bajaj Vacco roti Maker make it one of the best roti makers in India. This chapatti maker has an enormous reputation and widely known for easy cooking of Soft rotis.
- Entirely shockproof and robust body to use.
- Highly durable stainless steel lengthens the age of the machine.
- Smart auto cut-off technology and power on LED indicator.
- To provide extraordinary results, the company offers plates made up of Teflon.
2. Eagle Non-Stick Red Roti Maker
The Eagle Non-Stick Red Roti Maker ensures you the full return on the amount you are investing to buy this machine because of its awesome features and stunning look. When it comes to efficiency, then you will need only 900 watts for its functioning.
- The non-stick base plate which is easy to clean.
- Uniform heating with oil-free cooking.
- 8-inch diameter ensures you to large sizes of the rotis.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Ergonomic handle for smooth operation.
1. KenBerry KB1007 Roti Maker
The KenBerry KB1007 Roti Maker tops the list of the best roti maker in India. Its operation system is so easy that you can make delicious rotis instantly. With quite affordable budget, this roti maker is highly durable because of the premium quality of steel and smart engineering of the product.
- Roti maker has a very, which makes it easy to use and to hold.
- Comes with cool touch handle.
- Non-stick coating on the body for better results.
- Red neon light for the power indication.
How to Choose Best Roti Makers in India?
Weight and Looks –
Consider the look and weight of the roti maker when you are planning to buy it. You must buy a product which increases the impression of your kitchen. A light-weight product is best for easy installation and carrying the machine when you want to travel.
The brand is one of those factors which you can’t overlook when you are planning to buy a reliable gadget. A good brand never compromises with the quality of the product and also wants to deliver maximum value at minimum cost. Make a list of your preferred brand choose the best one for you.
Power Consumption –
You must check the power consumption of your roti maker and always go for the one which uses less power for functioning.
Protection and Non-Stick Coating –
Last but not least, you must consider security. Make sure the maker you are buying has the protective handle, which saves the users from any kind of shock and heat. Choose the one which has a non-stick coating.
Best Buy –
If you are considering every factor including durability, budget and features then no other then KenBerry KB1007 Roti Maker is best for you. The reason is its affordable budget and amazing after sales support.
Value for Money –
Eagle Non-Stick Red Roti Maker is for those who want to have good roti maker at a price which doesn’t increase the stress in managing your finance. This Roti Maker uses efficient power and delivers excellent results.
For delivering you all the facts about the top 10 best chapatti makers, we made this list. We hope you will find the best device for your kitchen. Please tell us which one sounds interesting to you in the comment section.